Availability of पुरुषपरीक्षा in Digital format

Anunad Singh

Feb 20, 2017, 2:14:25 AM2/20/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Is पुरुषपरीक्षा by विद्यापति available in any digital format anywhere?

-- अनुनाद सिंह

shankara

Feb 20, 2017, 10:43:56 AM2/20/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Anunadji,

Giving below links to Sanskrit text of Purusha Pariksha and 2 different English translations. All three are old editions. If someone has a better quality scan of the Sanskrit text, they may kindly share it.

Purusha Pariksha with Hindi Tika.

English Translation by Kalee Krishna Bahadur
English Translation by GA Grierson

regards
shankara

Is पुरुषपरीक्षा by विद्यापति available in any digital format anywhere?

-- अनुनाद सिंह

Anunad Singh

Feb 20, 2017, 11:17:05 PM2/20/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Shankara ji,

Thank you so much. I also searched but did not get a single result. Now I have to see how it happened.

-- anunaada