How to have sukham?

K.N.RAMESH

Jul 28, 2014, 7:11:08 AM7/28/14
Courtesy: Sri.VVR

लोभ-मूलानि पापानि, रस-मूलानि व्याधयः ।
इष्ट-मूलानि शोकानि, त्रीणित्यक्त्वा सुखी भव ॥

lobha-mūlāni pāpāni, rasa-mūlāni vyādhayaḥ ।
iṣṭa-mūlāni śokāni, trīṇi tyaktvā sukhī bhava ॥

sins have root in greed, diseases have root in taste.
sorrows have root in desire, leave the three and be happy

Rajam Srinivasan

Jul 28, 2014, 10:29:02 AM7/28/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Sir;

This is beautiful:))  Thank you.  Is this in some collection or compilation of subhaashitaas etc?  If so I like to have the source.  I teach subhashitaas ib one of the Hindu Temples in New York.  Thank you again.

warm regards.

Dr. Iyengar

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:44:03 +0530
Subject: [Samskrita] How to have sukham?
From: knra...@gmail.com
To:

shankara

Jul 28, 2014, 10:42:16 AM7/28/14
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste,

रस-मूलानि is neuter gender while व्याधयः is masculine. Can रस-मूलानि be used as adjective of व्याधयः?

regards
shankara