Call for Participation: Workshop on 'Philosophy of Language'

Manjushree Hegde

Oct 24, 2017, 9:19:10 AM10/24/17
to samskrita

Dear list,

We are pleased to announce that Amrita Darshanam — International Centre for Spiritual Studies — is organizing a one-day workshop on ‘Philosophy of Language: Reading of the Brahmakāṇḍa of Bhartṛhari’s Vākyapadīya’ on 16th November 2017 in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bengaluru.

Prof. Ashok Akjulkar (Professor Emeritus, University of British Columbia) will be conducting the sessions.

The workshop is open to all interested. Kindly refer to the attached brochure for further information.

Apologies for cross-posting.

Best wishes,

Manjushree Hegde.

Philosophy Workshop_A3 Poster (2).png

Irene Galstian

Oct 24, 2017, 9:24:42 AM10/24/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
If you record the workshop, please consider posting the videos on YouTube.
Irene

Rahul Brahmbhatt

Oct 25, 2017, 12:22:59 PM10/25/17
to sams...@googlegroups.com
As I am living in USA, Can you make Video available for People like us?

Thank you,

Rahul Brahmbhatt - USA

Manjushree Hegde

Oct 26, 2017, 8:58:39 AM10/26/17
to samskrita
We will try to arrange livestream, and open the workshop for participants outside Bangalore.

I will keep you updated.

Regards,
Manjushree.