Fwd: [sb_ulsoor] Amar Chitra Katha Comics in Samskritam: Show your Support !

Vikram Gakhar

Feb 8, 2016, 7:42:47 AM2/8/16
to btp_sa...@googlegroups.com, sams...@googlegroups.com
Amar Chitra Katha in Sanskrit! How cool is that!

Please fill up this survey if you are interested.

Vikram

Feb 9, 2016, 1:42:56 AM2/9/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaste
Wow. That's really great to know. Let me share it with all my contacts. I participated in the survey. Thanks for posting.

"-यद्गत्वा न निवर्तन्ते तद्धाम परमं मम"

Manish Modi

Feb 9, 2016, 7:39:24 AM2/9/16
to samskrita, btp_sa...@googlegroups.com
Wow! This is a fantastic idea! I fully support it.

Manish