Hanumat Jayanti (Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam)

K.N.RAMESH

Dec 27, 2016, 12:54:22 AM12/27/16

courtesy:sri.K.Muralidharan Iyengar

Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste. At the outset, apologies for the long hiatus in my postings due to preoccupation with professional work.

As Hanumat Jayanti falls on 29-Dec-2016 (Thursday), I am glad to share a short and sweet prayer on Lord Hanuman on his five-faced form (Panchamukhi Hanuman) by Sri. Venkatacharya Panditha. As per South Indian tradition, Lord Hanuman's Jayanti is celebrated during the Dhanur Masa/Moola Nakshatra day.

May I also extend my best wishes for a very happy and prosperous New Year 2017, though not a Samvatsara by Hindu traditions! May Lord Hanuman bestow you and your family/friends with health, wealth, opportunities, accomplishment, reward, bhakti and fulfillment in the new year!

With best regards and Pranams,

Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya-ENG.pdf
Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya-KAN.pdf
Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya-TEL.pdf
Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya-MAL.pdf
Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya-TAM.pdf
Panchamukhi Hanumat Pancharatnam-Venkatacharya.pdf

Dr.Raghavendra.Bhat

Dec 27, 2016, 1:04:21 AM12/27/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Namaami,

Graet..!!

{As per South Indian tradition, Lord Hanuman's Jayanti is celebrated during the Dhanur Masa/Moola Nakshatra day}.

As per my knowledge in Lord Hanuma's Jayanti is also celebrated during the Chaitra Maasa Poornimaa.

Bhavadeeyah
Dr.Raghavendra Bhat