Sri Hayagriva Jayanti (Mon, 04-Sep-2017) - Rare Bhagavat Stuti By Akrura From Brahma Puranam

K.N.RAMESH

Sep 8, 2017, 8:52:00 AM9/8/17
Courtesy:Sri.K.Muralidharan Iyengar

Dear All,

Greetings and Namaste.

As Sri. Hayagriva Jayanti falls on Monday (04-Sep-2017), I am happy share a short and sweet prayer on Lord Narayana by Akrura taken from Brahma Puranam, and Chapter 192

As readers might recall, I had shared all hymns on Lord Hayagriva I have come across in the previous years and therefore this one is a generic prayer on Lord Narayana.

The essence of this prayer is that Lord Narayana is the quintessence of this Universe and He Himself takes many forms such as Brahma, Vishnu, Rudra, Tvashta, etc. and therefore He is beyond all such Kalpanas (of form) - no prize for guessing the sagacity of those preoccupied with the perceived (contrived?) relative superiority/inferiority of such Kalpanas.

May We Pray To Lord Hayagriva with this beautiful prayer!

Samskrutam