Sage is great!

Patrick Hammer

Sep 10, 2009, 7:34:20 PM9/10/09
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
I want to thank you, and the developers of the opensource-librarys which Sage is using, for their great work!
Sage is easy to use and very powerful. And I like the server-client-principe behind it.
Go on with the great work, Sage motivated me to make the step from C to python in just some hours.

My first work: http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/773/

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

Jason Grout

Sep 10, 2009, 7:42:09 PM9/10/09
to sage-s...@googlegroups.com
Patrick Hammer wrote:
> I want to thank you, and the developers of the opensource-librarys which
> Sage is using, for their great work!
> Sage is easy to use and very powerful. And I like the
> server-client-principe behind it.
> Go on with the great work, Sage motivated me to make the step from C to
> python in just some hours.
>
> My first work: http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/773/

That looks very nice!

Did you know you can put a "%hide" at the top of your latex cell to hide
the input code and only show the output typeset material?

Jason

--
Jason Grout