SAGE_LOCAL/include/libLfunction vs include/Lfunction

Dima Pasechnik

Sep 2, 2019, 6:57:11 AM9/2/19
to sage-devel
I am trying to understand the rationale behind this change in naming.
In particular as most (all?) distributions, apart from Conda, that
ship lcalc, use
include/Lfunction rather than include/libLfunction.

In particular this makes unvendoring lcalc unnecessary complicated, as both
naming schemes have to be supported.
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/28224
Can we go back to include/Lfunction (Conda can fix this, as Isuru says)?

Thanks
Dima

Samuel Lelievre

Sep 2, 2019, 10:10:00 AM9/2/19
to sage-devel

Mon 2019-09-02 10:57:11 UTC, Dima Pasechnik:
Note: after I posted on sage-packaging to point to the
discussion here, some discussion is happening there: