giacpy_sage fails to install

已查看 94 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Markus Wageringel

未读,
2019年6月28日 12:27:592019/6/28
收件人 sage-devel
I have just tried to upgrade my main Sage install from 8.7 to 8.8, but the optional package Giacpy_sage fails to build. The logs mention several errors reported by gcc – the log file is attached. This is on OS X 10.13.6 with Clang 10.0.0, but I have observed this problem on a Linux machine as well (where I also tried a clean install, but the package still does not build). This is odd, as Giacpy_sage has not been changed since 8.7.

Best,
Markus
giacpy_sage-0.6.7.log

Samuel Lelievre

未读,
2019年6月28日 15:21:202019/6/28
收件人 sage-devel
Fri 2019-06-28 16:27:59 UTC, Markus Wageringel:
Unless you depend critically on the few parts of Sage that have not
yet been made to work with Python 3, why not build Sage for Python 3?

To do that, instead of 'make', type

    make configure
    ./configure --with-python=3
    make

Markus Wageringel

未读,
2019年6月28日 15:54:392019/6/28
收件人 sage-devel
Oh, I do that for developing. Yet, although I am looking forward to using Python 3, I prefer to have a reliable stable install as well. I had some trouble with compiling the betas a few times in the past when I ended up without a working copy of Sage. The full compilation process takes hours on my laptop, so I usually try to avoid it.

François Bissey

未读,
2019年6月28日 16:27:192019/6/28
收件人 sage-...@googlegroups.com
Fill a bug on the tracker. giacpy_sage is using CC when it should use CXX with c++11
standard options. This is why it is failing
1) compile with gcc instead g++
2) complaints about the use c++11 “extensions” which of course shouldn’t be available
from plain “gcc”.
> --
> <giacpy_sage-0.6.7.log>

Markus Wageringel

未读,
2019年6月29日 04:29:292019/6/29
收件人 sage-devel
Thanks for the explanation. This is now #28082.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子