Sherali-Adams hierarchy (Integer Programming)

matthew Drescher

May 29, 2020, 1:44:30 AM5/29/20
to sage-devel
I have written some code which runs k rounds of Sherali-Adams relaxation hierarchy on a system Ax >= b. It was enough of a pain that I would like to potentially save others from it in the future :-)
So I am wondering if I should contribute it here. I thin I could easily adapt it so that it could take a sage Polyhedron object and return the resulting extended Polyhedron.   Does this seem like something Sage would want?

Cheers

Matthias Koeppe

May 29, 2020, 11:39:11 AM5/29/20
to sage-devel
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 10:44:30 PM UTC-7, matthew Drescher wrote:
I have written some code which runs k rounds of Sherali-Adams relaxation hierarchy on a system Ax >= b. It was enough of a pain that I would like to potentially save others from it in the future :-)
So I am wondering if I should contribute it here. I thin I could easily adapt it so that it could take a sage Polyhedron object and return the resulting extended Polyhedron.   Does this seem like something Sage would want?

matthew Drescher

May 31, 2020, 4:39:53 PM5/31/20
to sage-devel

I decided to make it a little stand alone library. https://pypi.org/project/sherali-adams/