Welcome to SAFEpress

happybeing

Aug 18, 2015, 10:58:57 AM8/18/15
to SAFEpress
This is a place for SAFEpress team discussions although the group is open to anyone who wants to contribute positively to the project by joining these discussions. The priority is the team though, so bear this in mind and be aware that we may not respond to everything, and may need to focus on detail quite a lot, because we are a small team with BIG ambitions, working in our spare time.

Participation
The project is GPLv3 open source, so while we are doing this because *we* want a SAFEpress and no-one has built it yet, we also want to share what we create with others. But this isn't a closed team! We're eager for others to contribute in various ways (not just development), which can of course include becoming part of the team, either just now and again or getting more deeply involved, or just staying in touch and saying hi when you feel like it.

Mark / @happybeing
SAFE = Secure Access For Everyone

The SAFEpress project website is at http://safepress.io
That's where you'll find links to other resources like github repos, twitter feed etc.

We are also part of the SAFE Network / Project SAFE community because SAFEpress is an application and tool-set for SAFE Network.
See: https://projectsafe.community/