3D Prints

Thomas Stowe

Oct 6, 2012, 4:09:40 AM10/6/12
to 10BitWorks
I have some models and I can provide the plastic. I'll need several
prints to create some proof of concept objects. Anyone local that can
make their printer available or just take the models, plastics and
maybe some cash then just give me the parts?

Regards,

Thomas

Contact With

Phone/SMS/VoiceMail: +1-210-704-7289
Personal Email/GChat/MS Live Messenger: stowe....@gmail.com
Work E-mail: tho...@txpcservices.com
Skype: ThomasStowe

Web Presence:

Portfolio/VCard/Resume
Sc3ne (Blog)
Survive2

A conscience reminder to unintended recipients of this e-mail: The
information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information, or any part thereof, by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. Furthermore, this material may be copyrighted any
type of publishing of such without being the rights-holder or written
permission by the rights-holder is forbidden by US and some
International laws. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender immediately and please destroy this communication and all
copies thereof, including all attachments.