Please confirm that you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell...

Fredrik Safstrom

Oct 5, 2012, 9:08:46 PM10/5/12
to X-otic Computer Systems of San Antonio, sa-hack...@googlegroups.com
Howdy...

Please confirm you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell by
sending me an E-mail, fredrik at alamorobotics.com.
I have a piece I need to cut in Acrylic for Lee High School, so I'll be
showing you how to take a drawing and create toolpaths etc.

I'll E-mail you back with the address and directions.
Hope to see you tomorrow...

/Fredrik

kc.ko...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2012, 9:52:43 PM10/5/12
to 10BitWorks on behalf of Fredrik Safstrom (Mentor), X-otic Computer Systems of San Antonio
Just concerned about the time...? Needs to be between noon-ish and dusk-ish...

Otherwise, want to come see...!

kc
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Fredrik Safstrom

Oct 5, 2012, 10:47:06 PM10/5/12
to 10BitWorks on behalf of kc
If you can make it around noon, I'll still be there... ;-)

/Fredrik

Craig

Oct 5, 2012, 10:54:59 PM10/5/12
to kc.ko...@gmail.com, X-otic Computer Systems of San Antonio, 10BitWorks on behalf of Fredrik Safstrom (Mentor)
On 10/5/12, kc.ko...@gmail.com <kc.ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just concerned about the time...? Needs to be between
> noon-ish and dusk-ish...
^^^^^^^^^
Pretty wide time frame if it's a typo. (e.g. moon-ish and dusk vs
noon-ish and dusk)
Craig

> Otherwise, want to come see...!
CNC -- see no comment -- didn't seem wise at the moment, may need to refine
definition after tomorrow. :D
Don't forget to RSVP at the correct email...
#> On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:08:46 Fredrik wrote:
#> Please confirm you are still interested in the CNC show-n-tell by
#> sending me an E-mail, fredrik at alamorobotics.com.

> kc

kc koellein

Oct 5, 2012, 11:50:04 PM10/5/12
to Craig, X-otic Computer Systems of San Antonio, 10BitWorks on behalf of Fredrik Safstrom (Mentor)
Craig...

I have about zero idea what you just said...

Fredrik...

what time did you originally announce?

kc
--
kc
KF5QVL

- When dealing with the dishonest, BE dishonest. Honestly, this is the best policy.