Unable to login to portal.runmyprocess.com

nego...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2012, 3:26:54 AM2/21/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Today I'm unable to login to portal.runmyprocess.com using Google OpenID (user name m.neg...@greatcom.ru). Yesterday this worked fine for me at the office, but today I'm at home and just can't log in.

I tried another Google accounts - test...@greatcom.ru and ro...@greatcom.ru - they doesn't work. At the same time, the guys at the office are able to login using test...@greatcom.ru.

I tried to clear the browser's caching, this doesn't help.

Michael

Alexandre Lachmann

Feb 21, 2012, 3:40:35 AM2/21/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Have you tried to login directly without using Google Open Id ?

If you have forget your RMP password I can reset it for you

I have tried to login with or without Google Open Id and it works well on our side

Regards

Feb 21, 2012, 4:14:46 AM2/21/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
yes, I don't remember my password. Please reset it for m.neg...@greatcom.ru.

nego...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2012, 4:31:15 AM2/21/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately this doesn't help - I can't login and I don't receive any error messages.