Problem with Add A Row

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012, 5:24:34 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
Hi Alexandre,

I am trying to use Add a row connector in my process.

Login Spreadsheet, "get worksheet id" and "get spreadsheet id" are all
successful. The variable names are "spreadsheet_id" and
"worksheet_id". Even then I am getting a server error.

400: Bad Request when sending POST at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/tJEGrp-lqlKHADUBEWV7nsA/od6/private/full

The id of the spreadsheet contained in this link is different from my
doc id. Link is:
https://docs.google.com/a/floranceflora.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqVOeio0QFtAdEpFR3JwLWxxbEtIQURVQkVXVjduc0E#gid=0

What's wrong?

Alexandre Lachmann

Apr 6, 2012, 5:31:29 AM4/6/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :
https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/grant-lo
gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support
Regards

Apr 6, 2012, 6:31:55 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
I have given my username, password in the "Login Spreadsheet"
connector. How do I hide this?

I have granted access.

On Apr 6, 2:31 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/g...
> gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support
> Regards

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012, 6:32:30 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
Ok I have given access.

On Apr 6, 2:31 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/g...
> gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support
> Regards

Alexandre Lachmann

Apr 6, 2012, 6:43:20 AM4/6/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Look at secured preference in RunMyprocess :

get_preferences(user_login): returns preference information about a given user (P_user must have an ADMIN profile if user_login is different from P_user). If user_login parameter is not filled in, P_user will be used. A secured preference variable can only be retrieved in 4 RunMyProcess fields and "user_login" parameter is forbidden for this type of preference: password of a provider, custom header of a service, url of a service and content of a service. Example : ${get_preferences().google_password} where google_password is a preference secured field of user.

https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/CUSTOMER-ACCOUNT-CONFIGURATION

Regards
Alex

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012, 6:51:17 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
Great, thanks!

Are you able to access my account?

On Apr 6, 3:43 pm, Alexandre Lachmann <alachm...@runmyprocess.com>
wrote:
> Hi
> Look at secured preference in RunMyprocess :
>
> *get_preferences(user_login)*: returns preference information about a given
> user (P_user must have an ADMIN profile if user_login is different from
> P_user). If user_login parameter is not filled in, P_user will be used. A
> secured preference variable can only be retrieved in 4 RunMyProcess fields
> and "user_login" parameter is forbidden for this type of preference:
> password of a provider, custom header of a service, url of a service and
> content of a service. Example : ${get_preferences().google_password} where
> google_password is a preference secured field of user.
>
> https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/C...
>
> Regards
> Alex

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012, 7:18:36 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
Alex,

Please help me fast. I am stuck.

On Apr 6, 3:51 pm, Phoenix123 <abhishek.gutgu...@floranceflora.com>
wrote:
> [...]

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012, 7:41:15 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
I even made my sheet public and directly inserted the spreadsheet id
in the field but no use. It still gives server error.

On Apr 6, 4:18 pm, Phoenix123 <abhishek.gutgu...@floranceflora.com>

Alexandre Lachmann

Apr 6, 2012, 8:03:58 AM4/6/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Error comes from entry not authentication but I will take a look within 30
min

Apr 6, 2012, 8:09:20 AM4/6/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Issue was with your spreadsheet
Column name must be in first line
Regards
Alex

Apr 6, 2012, 8:13:40 AM4/6/12
to RunMyProcess
I thought it was in the first line. Anyway, I will check. Thank you !

On Apr 6, 5:09 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi

Alexandre Lachmann

Apr 6, 2012, 8:34:36 AM4/6/12
to runmyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi
It was not, I have changed it in spreadsheet
Regards