[JOB] Ruby Backend Engineer at PrioriData

Chandan Jog

Feb 20, 2017, 2:46:18 PM2/20/17
to RUG-B
Hello All,

At PrioriData we are building tools to help our clients make decisions with the fast moving mobile economy of apps and games. We constantly collect data from disparate sources making them into actionable insights.

Our data pipelines deal with a huge datasets right from collection, transformation and surfacing it on our web platform on a daily basis, providing ample opportunity to learn, improve and be creative in coming up with solutions to our problems with both technology and processes. Here's a detailed description of the job roles and responsibilities. We are a close knit and very supportive team looking out for our next team member.

If this is something that excites you, we look forward to hear back.

Cheers!
Chandan Jog