Lightning talk for Thursday

Arne Brasseur

Mar 3, 2014, 6:25:57 AM3/3/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I was thinking of doing a lightning talk at the next Rug-B this Thursday (06.03). There are a couple things I've been tinkering with, and I'd like to know which one interests you the most.

* Slippery, a hackable tool for making slides from Markdown
* A new RSpec integration for emacs
Main features : show code coverage visually in the editor, fine-grained selection of which tests to run.
* Learning Chinese with Ruby
Two gems I've worked on over the years, Ting and Analects, using open data and unicode magic to do fun stuff. No knowledge of Chinese necessary ;)

You can respond here, or if you want to pitch in anonymously you can do that at http://poll.pollcode.com/65459682

See you all soon =D

Arne

Marta Paciorkowska

Mar 3, 2014, 6:38:22 AM3/3/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arne!

Personally, I'm all for "Learning Chinese with Ruby". Sound inspiring!

Best,
Marta

Pozdrawiam,
Marta Paciorkowska

José Tomás Albornoz

Mar 4, 2014, 5:48:36 AM3/4/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arne!
I'd go for Slippery or Learning Chinese with ruby. More inclined towards Slippery.

Cheers and see you then!