codebar in Berlin

kristian hamilton

Mar 26, 2019, 3:05:06 PM3/26/19
to ru...@googlegroups.com, codebar.io
Hiya

My name is Kristian I am part of a team of organisers who facilitate a meetup in Berlin called codebar,

Our aim is to make tech more diverse, with regular workshops for under represented groups

I would like to present for 5 minutes or less at the next ruby user group,

I would like to encourage Berlin ruby user group members to participate to learn or coach,

We meet every two weeks in various offices in Berlin, our team has done similar presentations at meet ups around Berlin,
but we have neglected the Ruby community and therefore we have students who need support as they consider switching career, and junior developers looking for additional support.

for more information about what we do and who we are, we have a site https://codebar.io/

Kind regards
Kristian and the codebar Berlin team

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 26, 2019, 3:06:19 PM3/26/19
to ru...@googlegroups.com, codebar.io
Hi there,

you are very welcome to come over and give a lightning talk. Lightning
talk need no signup, next meetup is next Thursday.

Tobi
> --
> --
> ---