[JOB] Full Stack Developer Elixir (on-site, full-time) (m/f/x)

man...@steadyhq.com

Dec 6, 2018, 7:52:35 AM12/6/18
to RUG-B
Hi Ruby people,

We are looking for developers who want to write Elixir code at Steady. Prior Elixir experience is not required. If you are a Ruby developer and keen to get started with Elixir, that is fine for us.

We are a very small team of 3 developers so far, but we want to grow. Everyone of us has a background in Ruby, but for Steady we decided to use Elixir and Phoenix and we're pretty happy with that decision.

Please check out the job description or just send me a message.

Manuel