[JOBS] Support Engineer - Berlin - Permanent Postition

已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Thilo Utke

未读,
2017年1月17日 15:49:172017/1/17
收件人 RUG-B
Hi there,

We are bootstrapped software as a service for coworking spaces with a team of 9 amazing people.
We are looking for someone with both technical and communication skills. As Technical Support Engineer you will be bridging the gap between customer support and the development team. When customer support is unable to handle a problem, you will help them figure out whether it's a bug in our system, an incorrect setting or just a misunderstanding. With the insights you gain you will contribute to improve our code, internal tools and technical communication.

Find the full details and means to apply here:

https://cobot.workable.com/jobs/406698

Cheers
Thilo

--