January Meetup 2016!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 4, 2016, 9:54:19 AM1/4/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year everyone!

We are meeting this Thursday (7th of January) at our beloved co-up - we
have 2 talks scheduled so there'd be space for one more if you fancy
giving another talk :D

See you there, details on the web as usual:
http://www.rug-b.de/events/january-meetup-2016

Cheers,
Tobi

-----------
This email is proudly sent without an Antivirus message injected by some
tool into your gmail in the browser

Honza Minárik

Jan 4, 2016, 10:53:17 AM1/4/16
to RUG-B
Happy new year! Prague Ruby User Group member here.

Looks like I will be near Berlin on Thursday and would love to see how you do the events in Berlin, is the event (or at least part of it) in English? :)

Thanks for response in advance,

Honza

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 4, 2016, 10:55:31 AM1/4/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

All of if it is in English like this mailing list -  you are more than welcome to join!

Tobi

Tobias Pfeiffer

Honza Minárik

Jan 7, 2016, 11:07:31 AM1/7/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
We are coming with my colleage, hope we will find if :)
See you there!

Sent from iPhone