[flat search] Looking for a quite and sunny flat to rent in Berlin

Roman

Oct 2, 2014, 4:00:42 PM10/2/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi readers,

First of: Please forgive me I if I annoyed you by posting to the list. I hope it is okay.

tl;dr: I am looking for a medium flat, please report if you know one

I’ve been in Berlin since the eurucamp this year. While hopping from one sublet flat to the next is a nice experience, I want to settle at a permanent place. As I heard finding a flat in Berlin might be challenging or even painful. But maybe the community could aid that a bit?

So if you know of someone who is looking for a tenant, please let me know.

What I am looking for? (In decreasing importance)

A flat consisting of 1 - 3 rooms
* located less than 10 path kilometres from Warschauer Brücke (e.g. Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Lichtenberg or Neukölln)
* fair price
* silent sleeping room
* bright living room
* save and easy to reach place to park bikes
* balcony
* day light in the bathroom
* with a cool place to hang a hammock
* used kitchen to take over