Invitation: December meetup 01.12. 19:30 at Casper

Tobias Pfeiffer

Nov 24, 2016, 1:37:45 PM11/24/16
to RUG-B
Hello Rubyists,

the days get shorter and darker - it's time we meet up again to have
some fun with talks, nice people, drinks and even some food!

The details are on the web page as always:
http://www.rug-b.de/events/december-meetup-2016 (one talk description is
still missing, sorry about that...)

For the frequent goers - yes due to some date clashes we break with the,
almost, traditional December RUG-B at DaWanda but we might go there some
other time :)

Cheers,

Tobi

Tobias Pfeiffer

Nov 29, 2016, 4:38:27 AM11/29/16
to RUG-B
As a small reminder to everyone here, the meetup is _THIS THURSDAY_ :)

http://www.rug-b.de/events/december-meetup-2016

Tobias Pfeiffer

Dec 1, 2016, 10:45:28 AM12/1/16
to RUG-B
And one last reminder - it's in less than 3 hours!

There will also be food (wraps) - probably vegetarian options and
hopefully vegan but I'm still waiting on confirmation from the venue but
at least vegetearian should be there.

http://www.rug-b.de/events/december-meetup-2016

See you!
Tobi

Tobias Pfeiffer

Dec 1, 2016, 11:11:47 AM12/1/16
to RUG-B
Ok, so there definitely is vegetarian vegan the venue itself still needs to ask :D