Ruby Glühwein

Arne Brasseur

Nov 27, 2014, 12:51:26 PM11/27/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's Rug-B time soon! The details of which you can expect from Tobi any time now. But... it's also been a while since we did a less formal social event, so let's do something about that!

The plan is to visit the Weihnachtsmarkt at Gendarmenmarkt on Saturday 06 December. Now that the winter season is still new and exciting (as opposed to intolerably depressing) it's the perfect time to get out, meet old and new friends, and enjoy the hot beverage of your choice.

There's also a RailsGirls hackday that day, so this will also serve as an after-party for interested attendees and coaches. A great chance for them to meet our friendly and welcoming community.

We meet at 20:00 at the north-west corner of Gendarmenmarkt. That's the corner of Charlottenstraße and Franzözische Straße. The nearest U-bahn is U6 Französische Str. If you're late or can't find us you're best to tweet at me (@plexus), or contact me before and I will send you my number.

As usual the code of conduct of Ruby Berlin is in effect. Please read it through before attending if you haven't already: http://rubyberlin.github.io/code-of-conduct/

See you soon,
Arne

Thilo Utke

Nov 27, 2014, 12:52:26 PM11/27/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arne,

Thanks for the initiative. Will try to be there.

Cheers
Thilo
> | @plexus <https://twitter.com/plexus> | arnebrasseur.net
> <http://arnebrasseur.net> | The Happy Lambda
> <https://leanpub.com/happylambda> |
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.

Robin Böning

Nov 28, 2014, 5:03:58 AM11/28/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Great idea! I will try to make it and let you know.

Have a great weekend @all.