website ribbon

Andrei Ursan

Jan 24, 2016, 11:32:16 AM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hallo leute,

I didn't attend the last couple of meetups, hence I am probably missing some context.

On http://www.rug-b.de/, why is there a website ribbon with “Señor Developer!” that goes to a spreadshirt website?

Sorry for the mass.

-
Andrei

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 24, 2016, 12:08:29 PM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Senor Developer comes from the people of the ruby user group Hamburg (afaik) and the one who programmed, hosts, maintains etc. onruby (the platform we run on) is Peter Schroeder who organizes the local user group (among other things).

They often give the shirts away for freem and lots of people got one. I'm not sure but I believe it's not for profit or anything.

I think it has been there for a long time. So yeah I think it was added because it's a fun thing and one of this projects.

Hope this answers the question, for some definiton of "answer" :)

Tobi

Andrei Ursan

Jan 24, 2016, 12:14:02 PM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

That answers my question.
Thank you Tobi :).

Andrei

On 01/24/2016 05:32 PM, Andrei Ursan wrote:
Hallo leute,

I didn't attend the last couple of meetups, hence I am probably missing some context.

On http://www.rug-b.de/, why is there a website ribbon with “Señor Developer!” that goes to a spreadshirt website?

Sorry for the mass.

-
Andrei