February Meetup (4th of February) + Looking for talks!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 24, 2016, 11:07:57 AM1/24/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

we'll meet on the 4th of February for talks at edenspiekermann!
http://www.rug-b.de/events/february-meetup-2016

So far, we only have one talk confirmed and are looking for at least one
more (have yet to hear back from another presenter). So if you want to
give a talk _NOW_ is the time :)

Cheers,
Tobi

Marta Paciorkowska

Jan 25, 2016, 9:37:33 AM1/25/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I could do a little talk about how I found a job as a "devops engineer" with pure (and limited) Ruby experience. It required some creativity, as I had a very limited portfolio, so to speak. I thought I could share some tips and tricks, maybe?

LG,
Marta

Florian Gilcher

Jan 25, 2016, 9:41:13 AM1/25/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
That would be an interesting followup to your last talk @eurucamp :).
signature.asc

Pere Urbón Bayes

Jan 25, 2016, 9:41:41 AM1/25/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  this will be very interesting to me!

- purbon

Johann Quassowski

Jan 25, 2016, 9:52:46 AM1/25/16
to RUG-B
As my own portfolio is still rather limited, too, I would be interested in that as well. :)

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 25, 2016, 10:12:16 AM1/25/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
seems good then, submit in the usual space please? :)

Tobias Pfeiffer

Feb 3, 2016, 4:20:18 AM2/3/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Reminder, this meetup is happening tomorrow :)

Tobi