Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Benedikt Voigt

não lida,
21 de out. de 2014, 14:13:0321/10/2014
para ru...@googlegroups.com

Hi RUG-B!

we are a startup founded 2 years ago and we have an ambitious goal: by producing intuitive and modern software we want to revolutionize one of the oldest businesses in the world: agriculture.

Within a short period of time we have been able to establish a strong position in the market and now we want to grow further.

That’s why we are looking for the best developers, in order to enhance our current product at a high pace.

If you can answer the following questions with YES,

  • Are you able to code fast and clean with Ruby on Rails? Our lean tech stack with Github, RSpec, Heroku, Postgres, CodeShip and Bootstrap will give you the right setting.
  • Do you want to deploy your agile and test driven developed code on a daily basis?
  • Do you want to come up with new ideas for the product and talk with customers about their needs on regularly organized user groups?
  • Have you ever dreamt of working on a meaningful product (not games, music or social media)?
  • Are you thinking „OMG, agriculture would be awesome“ right now, as curiosity and continuous learning is part of your personality?
  • Do you want to work in a great office in the heart of Berlin? With regular team events, language lessons and lots of other goodies?

Then this is your chance to become part of something big.

If we have convinced you, then it is up to you to convince us.

Contact us at jo...@trecker.com and learn your first German phrase: „nicht kleckern, treckern“.

PDF (englisch) | PDF (german)

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor