[OFF-TOPIC] Stuff I'm not taking to Köln that some of you might like

Matt Patterson

Apr 11, 2017, 6:25:13 AM4/11/17
to RUG-B
Hey everyone,

So, I'm moving to Köln in a couple of weeks, and I've got some stuff to get rid of that might appeal to members of this list.

Specifically:

* a pair of 2009 Mac Minis (Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM),
* a 1TB Apple Time Capsule (from mid 2007 IIRC). Hasn't been used in a few years, so the disk is in better shape than it might otherwise be),
* a 26" LCD 720p TV (British, so requires a separate cable/sat or DTV box for broadcast TV), and
* a currently-broken Onkyo TX-NR414 AV receiver (can be repaired by Wiemer Electronic in P'Berg (http://www.wiemer-online.de), but it'll cost about 100€) (It's a good receiver, has many HDMI inputs, Spotify Connect...)

Any/all of these free to a good home.

Let me know if you're interested.

Matt

Jesper Richter-Reichhelm

Apr 11, 2017, 8:00:08 AM4/11/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I would be interested in the Mac Minis... :-)

How could I get them?

Ciao, Jesper

Roman Krasavtsev

Apr 11, 2017, 8:04:56 AM4/11/17
to RUG-B
Dear Matt,

I am interested in a 1TB Apple Time Capsule.

---
Best regards,
Roman Krasavtsev

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 11, 2017, 8:06:09 AM4/11/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Hey peeps, maybe send Matt private emails, so we keep the traffic low :)

Tobi