Small survey for working parents on IT (for FrOSCon presentation)

Pere Urbón Bayes

Jul 14, 2016, 2:46:55 PM7/14/16
to RUG-B
Hi,
  I am preparing a talk about company cultures in relation with people having kids, specially focus on the IT companies, actually the one I know due to obvious reasons. This will be presented in a few days at https://www.froscon.de/startseite/,  a conference about open source celebrated in August in the south of Germany (near Bonn and Cologne).

While preparing that I thought on getting some real data, so I prepared an small survey, really a few question that will really help the presentation. So if you have kids and would like to contribute, I would really appreciate it, here is the survey -> http://goo.gl/forms/YgElQ6U9o2pBcsJ02

Feel free to share the survey, as much answers as possible will be highly welcome!

Thanks a lot,

- purbon