Looking for talks - 2nd of February and onwards!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Jan 12, 2017, 7:55:24 AM1/12/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone once again,

as mentioned at the last meetup, we are of course always looking for
talks & presentations - everyone is welcome especially also if this
would be your first talk (new year's resolutions anyone?) or one of the
first talks, also of course if it's your 23rd.

Especially right now there is still a slot free for our next meetup on
the 2nd of February. :)

Talks have a goal time of 20 minutes and are not limited to ruby or
rails as a topic but can also go into general web development, software
engineering and even social sciences if you like.

If you're unsure, please feel free to send me an email and we can bounce
ideas around I'm also happy and willing to help you with advice about
presentations/presentation style especially if this should be one of
your first presentations.

You can add topics on our website: http://www.rug-b.de/topics/new

If you want to get some feedback, it's also cool to post on this mailing
list :)

Cheers,
Tobi

--