Invitation: October Meetup - 5th of October 19:30 at Springer Nature

Tobias Pfeiffer

Oct 1, 2017, 3:45:47 PM10/1/17
to RUG-B
Hello everyone,

meet us for another nice meetup!

Details as usual can be found here:
http://www.rug-b.de/events/october-meetup-2017-410

I won't be there, but Nico will welcome you :)
Tobi

--
http://www.pragtob.info/

Fernando Guillen

Oct 1, 2017, 5:35:30 PM10/1/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just curious: what is the reason of choosing a so no-center-located
location for the meetup?

f.
> --
> --

Fernando Guillén

Nico Hagenburger

Oct 2, 2017, 4:22:29 AM10/2/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey Fernando and all,

for every event we choose another location, so attendees can learn about other work environments. The Berlin Ruby community is quite divers and therefore exists outside of Mitte, Kreuzberg, and Friedrichshain. Many Berliners might consider Ku’damm as the heart of Berlin. From their perspective, we might have chosen a more central venue this time. I think one of our speakers is among them.

Btw. everybody can suggest new venues. Especially if we never had a RUG-B at your company, we would love to let it happen there. Just be aware, we need space for about 80 people minimum, a projector, and drinks. Let Tobi or me know if you have any questions.

Nico

Fernando Guillen

Oct 2, 2017, 4:24:53 AM10/2/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Nico & Tobi, thanks for the explanations, it makes totally sense.

f.