[JOB] Ruby on Rails Developer

Aljoscha

Apr 9, 2015, 10:22:43 AM4/9/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com

For our expanding development team we’re currently looking for hiring

  • a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer

  • a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer

You are an experienced problem solver who is passionate about building a great product. You are fun to work with and like our transparent and cooperative style of programming. Then join our team to take the jovoto platform to the next level.

About jovoto:

We are a small but passionate team based in Berlin, Germany. We focus on supporting our community of creatives, developing the platform, and helping our clients design successful crowdstorm initiatives.

Your Profile:

You are a developer dedicated to best practices and good code – an educational background in the field of Information Technology or similar is desirable, although passionate career changers are also welcome.

  • You have gained hands on experience working in one or more Rails projects for more than 3 years.

  • You share our passion for the Ruby programming language, but like eventually hacking coffee script and advanced SQL as well.

  • You enjoy working as part of a team.

  • You have experience working in an open source project using Git and continuous integration testing

Preferable fields of experience:

  • Ruby & Ruby on Rails

  • jquery, coffeescript, knockout.js / backbone.js / angular.js

  • SASS, ZURB foundation

  • rspec, capybara

  • mysql & redis

  • AWS Opsworks, S3, Cloudfront

  • Linux Server, Chef, HAProxy, Apache, memcached

Your knowledge in the following areas is additionally welcome:

  • Postgres

  • CouchDB / MongoDB

  • node.js

  • Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook SDK

Our Offer:

If you seek to work in a friendly and supportive environment with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities while earning an above market standard salary, then we are looking for you!

Go ahead and sign up on www.jovoto.com, have a look around and find out what jovoto is all about.

Forward your application, including your CV, cover letters and your github profile to jo...@jovoto.com.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!