Any tips on sites to find job offers for Rails in Berlin?

Thyago Barbosa Rodrigues

Dec 12, 2018, 9:59:48 AM12/12/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

Is there any site this group would recommend to look for jobs for non-EU citizens?
I have over 5 years of RoR experience (10 years as a professional dev overall).
The sites I saw seemed to be to startup jobs overall, not focused on dev, so I decided to ask.

Thanks for any tips,

--
Grüße,
Thyago Barbosa-Rodrigues

"Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt." (Albert Einstein)

Lukas Rieder

Dec 12, 2018, 10:42:47 AM12/12/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com

signature.asc

Richard Gould

Dec 12, 2018, 1:03:25 PM12/12/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thyago!

I used railsjobs.de to find my current rails job, and I am not an EU citizen (though I was already here in Berlin):

We're actually hiring for someone like yourself too. You can see our job posting on there:

I've been there for 10 months now, and it's the best team I've ever worked with :) Let me know if you're interested and we can have a quick chat.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Gould
+49 1521 610 05 15
http://u2622.ca

Javier Tomás Borra

Dec 13, 2018, 7:57:07 AM12/13/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend contacting Talent international I spoke with Isabelle Harris Isabell...@talentinternational.com

Thyago Barbosa Rodrigues

Dec 13, 2018, 8:02:34 AM12/13/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the recommendations, everyone.
I'll get right into that.

Have a great day!

Thyago.

i...@talent.io

Dec 17, 2018, 6:56:23 AM12/17/18
to RUG-B
Hi Thyago, I'd recommend www.talent.io as a reverse recruiting platforms where companies apply to you including salary information. With over 600 companies we should have a suitable offer for you available!

Best, Ivo