[JOB] Looking for job, Backend position with Ruby/Ruby on Rails in Berlin

Tokoro Chikahiro

Dec 13, 2017, 12:12:19 PM12/13/17
to RUG-B
Hi everyone!
I'm Chikahiro, Ruby developer moved to Berlin from Tokyo sevaral months ago.
And I’m currently looking for developer job, especially backend with Ruby/Ruby on Rails.

I have 7 years experience as Software developer, 5+ years professional experiences in Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
I've started programming with Ruby and Ruby on Rails in 2006, it was Ruby 1.8, Rails was 1.0. Ohh, we are coming in so large version number nowadays!

Last 4 years I worked as freelancer in Tokyo Japan with various startups, mostly with Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
I'm good at Backend/Frontend/Linux Infrastructure/Cloud Infrastructure, right now I want to focus more for Backend.
Personally I'm curious for seeking better architecture/way to face the complexity.

You can see my career on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ctokoro/

Also you can see my own website, hope it will help to know me better.
http://ctokoro.me/

And my Github account is here, hope it will help as well.

I was speaking in RubyKaigi and others, contributed technical article to Rubyist Magazine etc, you can find them on my web site above.

Currently I'm in open for both permanent/freelance job, I don't decided yet which I will work as.
Please feel free to contact me! My email address is: uzuki...@gmail.com

Thank you very much for reading. Looking forward to seeing you in RUG::B meetup as well!
Have a nice day!

Chikahiro

---
Chikahiro Tokoro