Talk proposal

Oliver Thamm

Jul 10, 2014, 8:51:34 AM7/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I just encountered and solved an interesting problem that I'd like to
discuss in a talk next meetup if someone's interested. I ended up with a
beautiful solution, imho.

Long story short:

"Abstract Factories along with ActiveRecord" - How to extract SQL
aggregations into abstract factories keeping your model clean

The problem appeared in a statistics timeline apllication and there's
ruby code to show. ;) I didn't find anything comparable on the
interwebs, so I'd like to present my solution and discuss it with the
audience.(?)

Who's interested? :)

Cheers, Oliver

Manuel Kniep

Jul 10, 2014, 10:08:03 AM7/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
+1
> --

nikola

Jul 10, 2014, 10:08:03 AM7/10/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jalyna S

Jul 11, 2014, 6:01:27 AM7/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
+1

Oliver Thamm

Jul 11, 2014, 6:20:04 AM7/11/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

thanks for the appreciation. :) The talk proposal is now made official
on http://berlin.onruby.de

Cheers, Oliver

Luca Ongaro

Jul 11, 2014, 6:38:03 AM7/11/14