[JOB] Software Developer (Ruby, Rails) @ studentensteuererklaerung.de

Jalyna Schröder

Nov 7, 2016, 8:53:49 AM11/7/16
to RUG-B
Hi everyone,

I'm the CTO @ studentensteuererklaerung.de and we are currently looking for developers, who like to deploy continuously a few times and want to join us in our cosy office in Kreuzberg. Our vision is to make taxes more delightful and easy to use.

How are we different?

● We prefer lean and agile over big
● We believe that a diverse team will create a better product
● We deploy our Rails 5 app continiously multiple times per day
● We improve our code quality day by day
● We base our design decisions on multiple thousand data points
● We talk A LOT about taxes :)

What you will do

● Driving technical decisions with an experimental and data-driven advocacy
● Work in a small, yet strong dev team
● Writing and reviewing beautiful code

If this sounds interesting, feel free to send an email to jal...@studentensteuererklaerung.de with your CV and a small introduction why this position would be interesting to you.

Our current job posting is more backendish but we also would be happy to hear from you if your focus is more on Javascript and (S)CSS.

Looking forward to hear from you! :)

More information and complete job description here:

Cheers,
Jalyna