Ruby Vegiburgers 2

Arne Brasseur

Mar 17, 2014, 11:18:47 AM3/17/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

About a month ago we did a first "Ruby Vegiburger" get together, inspired by the Belgian "Ruby Burgers" initiative. Close to 20 people came, chatted away and enjoyed their burgers.

So let's do that again! Venue this time is "Yoyo Foodworld" [1] in Friedrichshain. Like last time it's a fast food place so we can't get a reservation. We start at 19:00, they are forecasting stellar weather for Friday (>20 degrees!) so we can probably even sit outside!

The address is Gärtnerstraße 27. It's smack in the middle of Friedrichshain, close to Boxhagener platz, so we should be able to find a place to go for drinks afterwards.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Arne

Hugo Duksis

Mar 17, 2014, 11:29:30 AM3/17/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arne,

And what would be the date?

/Hugo

Ar cieņu,
Hugo Duksis

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 17, 2014, 2:06:31 PM3/17/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com, Hugo Duksis
Date is this Friday 21st of march.

Cheers,
Tobi

On Mon 17 Mar 2014 04:29:30 PM CET, Hugo Duksis wrote:
> Hi Arne,
>
> And what would be the date?
>
> /Hugo
>

> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Arne Brasseur
> <arne.b...@gmail.com <mailto:arne.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> About a month ago we did a first "Ruby Vegiburger" get together,
> inspired by the Belgian "Ruby Burgers" initiative. Close to 20
> people came, chatted away and enjoyed their burgers.
>
> So let's do that again! Venue this time is "Yoyo Foodworld" [1] in
> Friedrichshain. Like last time it's a fast food place so we can't
> get a reservation. We start at 19:00, they are forecasting stellar
> weather for Friday (>20 degrees!) so we can probably even sit outside!
>
> The address is Gärtnerstraße 27. It's smack in the middle of
> Friedrichshain, close to Boxhagener platz, so we should be able to
> find a place to go for drinks afterwards.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all!
>
> Arne
>
> [1] http://www.yoyofoodworld.de/
>
> --
> | @plexus <https://twitter.com/plexus> | arnebrasseur.net
> <http://arnebrasseur.net> | The Happy Lambda
> <https://leanpub.com/happylambda> |
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> send an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.
>

> --
> Ar cieņu,
> Hugo Duksis
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.
signature.asc

Marta Paciorkowska

Mar 17, 2014, 2:08:00 PM3/17/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing Friday, March 21. First day of spring, how lovely. <3

I love Yoyo, so see you all there!

Marta
Pozdrawiam,
Marta Paciorkowska

Txus

Mar 18, 2014, 7:07:15 AM3/18/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Scheisse, I can't make it, as I'm not in Berlin atm.

BUT Arne can you save half a burger in your pocket and give it to me when I'm back next week? Thanks.

Next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 20, 2014, 1:21:11 PM3/20/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com, Txus
just a few words of warning: I've been at yoyo yesterday, it's a great
place, awesome food... but it's even smaller than yellow sunshine I'd
say. And it was packed yesterday even (~19:45-21:15). No table for us
alone. Had to share and the people we sat with changed like 2 times..
might be wise to look up an alternative around the corner, in
advance... just in case.

On Tue 18 Mar 2014 12:07:15 PM CET, Txus wrote:
> Scheisse, I can't make it, as I'm not in Berlin atm.
>
> BUT Arne can you save half a burger in your pocket and give it to me when
> I'm back next week? Thanks.
>
> Next time!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Am Montag, 17. März 2014 19:08:00 UTC+1 schrieb Marta Paciorkowska:
>>
>> I'm guessing Friday, March 21. First day of spring, how lovely. <3
>>
>> I love Yoyo, so see you all there!
>>
>> Marta

>>> Hi Arne,
>>>
>>> And what would be the date?
>>>
>>> /Hugo
>>>

>>> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Arne Brasseur <arne.b...@gmail.com<javascript:>

>>> --
>>> Ar cieņu,
>>> Hugo Duksis
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>> "RUG-B" group.
>>> email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
signature.asc

Arne Brasseur

Mar 20, 2014, 1:55:57 PM3/20/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
We'll have to roll with it I guess. The weather should be good enough to just grab your burger and find a comfy spot on Boxhagener Platz.

Let's say the "official" place to regroup after the burgers is Hops & Barley. It's down the street and as the name suggests they should have some decent beers.

http://www.hopsandbarley-berlin.de/

Thilo Utke

Mar 21, 2014, 6:07:14 AM3/21/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

looking forward to tonight. Burgeramt arround the corner has vegi
options too, but I'm not sure how serious they take the vegi
requirements during preping.

Boxi should be fine to devour the Burgers, warm weather for the win. Be
warned Hops & Barley will be packed too, its a popular tourist
destination. But we are agile right!? -_o

Cheer
Thilo

On Thu Mar 20 18:55:57 2014, Arne Brasseur wrote:
> We'll have to roll with it I guess. The weather should be good enough
> to just grab your burger and find a comfy spot on Boxhagener Platz.
>
> Let's say the "official" place to regroup after the burgers is Hops &
> Barley. It's down the street and as the name suggests they should have
> some decent beers.
>
> http://www.hopsandbarley-berlin.de/

> <tobias....@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
> <mailto:tobias....@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>>:
>
> just a few words of warning: I've been at yoyo yesterday, it's a great
> place, awesome food... but it's even smaller than yellow sunshine I'd
> say. And it was packed yesterday even (~19:45-21:15). No table for us
> alone. Had to share and the people we sat with changed like 2 times..
> might be wise to look up an alternative around the corner, in
> advance... just in case.
>
> On Tue 18 Mar 2014 12:07:15 PM CET, Txus wrote:
> > Scheisse, I can't make it, as I'm not in Berlin atm.
> >
> > BUT Arne can you save half a burger in your pocket and give it
> to me when
> > I'm back next week? Thanks.
> >
> > Next time!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Am Montag, 17. März 2014 19:08:00 UTC+1 schrieb Marta Paciorkowska:
> >>
> >> I'm guessing Friday, March 21. First day of spring, how lovely. <3
> >>
> >> I love Yoyo, so see you all there!
> >>
> >> Marta

> <arne.b...@gmail.com <mailto:arne.b...@gmail.com><javascript:>

> 20 people came,

> [1] in
> can't get a
> weather for

> able to find a

> <http://arnebrasseur.net> | The Happy

> <mailto:rug-b-un...@googlegroups.com> <javascript:>

> Google
> it, send
> <mailto:rug-b%2Bun...@googlegroups.com> <javascript:>.

> <mailto:rug-b-un...@googlegroups.com> <javascript:>

> Google Groups
> it, send an
> <mailto:rug-b%2Bun...@googlegroups.com> <javascript:>.
> >>>

> >> --
> >> Pozdrawiam,
> >> Marta Paciorkowska
> >>

> --
> | @plexus <https://twitter.com/plexus> | arnebrasseur.net
> <http://arnebrasseur.net> | The Happy Lambda
> <https://leanpub.com/happylambda> |
>
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.

Arne Brasseur

Mar 21, 2014, 6:26:09 AM3/21/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Agile indeed :-)

I'm hoping again that by starting early we can beat the crowds, but it's a Friday evening at the onset of Spring, so many Berlinern will be eager to get out!

Should anyone have trouble finding us, then have a look at, or ping @rug_b or me, @plexus, on Twitter.