Ruby and Rails study group

Chiara

Apr 21, 2014, 4:14:42 AM4/21/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to study Ruby and Rails with a beginner like me. At the moment I am just following online courses, practicing random stuff, reading nice books and comics (btw, my fav book is ---> http://mislav.uniqpath.com/poignant-guide/)

Is there anyone interested? I am available in the evenings and on Sundays, from May.

If you are in, just drop me a line.

Thanks,
Chiara

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 21, 2014, 5:25:03 PM4/21/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com, Chiara
Hi there,

you might want to checkout Rails Girls Berlin
http://railsgirlsberlin.de/ (especially their google group - and we
have a couple of so called project groups as well
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/railsgirlsberlin ) and the open
tech school berlin http://www.opentechschool.org/berlin/

Good luck!
Tobi
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "RUG-B" group.
> an email to rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:rug-b+un...@googlegroups.com>.

www.pragtob.info

signature.asc

John Jensen

May 1, 2014, 12:49:31 PM5/1/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chiara,

are you still looking for some study mates? I worked through  Flanagan's and Matsumoto's Ruby  and Stefan Wintermeyer's Rails book and online courses from Codecademy etc. . Would like to freshen up Ruby and maybe do the Rails Tutorial by Michael Hartl.

Evenings would be ok, and at least the next 3 sundays too.

Cheers, John

Gesendet: Montag, 21. April 2014 um 10:14 Uhr
Von: Chiara <czecc...@gmail.com>
An: ru...@googlegroups.com