Invitation: September Meetup Thursday 7th of Septmeber, 19:30 at Solarisbank

Tobias Pfeiffer

Aug 31, 2017, 7:37:13 AM8/31/17
to RUG-B
Hello everyone,

it's RUG-B time again! We are meeting next week (in a week!) at
Solarisbank. We have some cool talks lined up, there will also be nice
people some drinks and probably something to eat :)

http://www.rug-b.de/events/september-meetup-2017

See you there!
Tobi
--
http://www.pragtob.info/

Jason Neylon

Sep 2, 2017, 2:16:00 PM9/2/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi everbody,

You may have recieved some spammy calanders invitations and cancellations from me. I accidentally included the email group when creating an entry in my personal calendar. They arent offical and the meetup is going ahead as normal.

Apologies for the spam ☹
Jason

Tobias Pfeiffer

Sep 7, 2017, 5:48:13 AM9/7/17
to RUG-B
This is taking place today and there will be food in the Form of Pizza!

See you there