[JOB] Highsnobiety is hiring (Ruby, React, Elixir)

Philipp Triebel

Mar 28, 2018, 8:57:44 AM3/28/18
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am excited to share that we are growing our development team.

As a digital-first media company with a global reach and a mindset to match, technology is an integral part of our success story. We’re a leading example for the potential publishing has in the digital age. Every day we challenge what it means to be a digital publisher, exploring innovative storytelling concepts and formats for the web.

From employing data mining to connecting e-commerce with our industry-leading content, to changing the known content experience on mobile with unusual yet intuitive navigation concepts, at every stage, we’re driven by our commitment to deliver an outstanding product to our readers, our ever growing loyal community.

Open positions:

- Senior Back-end Developer (Ruby, Elixir, DevOps)
- Senior/Lead Front-end Developer (React.js, Redux, GraphQL)

If you're interested to learn more about the positions/team/product, please feel free to email me directly.

Best,
Philipp
--
Philipp Triebel