[JOB] Searching for a job as junior Ruby on Rails developer

Alessandro Caporrini

Jan 24, 2016, 8:27:01 AM1/24/16
to RUG-B
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a job as junior RoR developer in Berlin.

After working many years as a Linux system administrator in the Italian Ministry for
Cultural Heritage, where besides the technical skills I successfully gained the ability to
work in groups and a lot of experience in customer assistance, I decided to follow my
passions and start a career as developer.

I've accomplished a vocational diploma in software development mainly focussed on
Java,VB.net,C/C++. I'm a Oracle certified associate Java developer and I'm already
prolificent in HTML,CSS,Javascript,Jquery, Angular.js.

I recently completed a Web Developer online Campus offered by CareerFoundry where I
had the chance to create and deploy a fully functional E-commerce web application using
Ruby on Rails.

My recent projects along with the Github repositories and my CV can be found on my personal portfolio page: www.alessandrocaporrini.com

I recently decided to move to Berlin to be part of its awesome IT scene and I'm looking for
chances to grove professionally and personally working side by side with brilliant professionals. I'm a
fast learner, hard worker, tech enthusiast, good team player that can also works
individually. I'm always enthusiast to pick up new skills and learn from others.

I love the Ruby on Rails platform and I feel ready to take a step further in my career,
working in a large scale production environment.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any further questions or if you are interested in considering me for a job.

Cheers,

Alessandro