Invitation: March meetup 2015

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 4, 2015, 3:01:26 AM3/4/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Good morning fellow rubyists! :)

Hope you are all doing good enjoying the improving weather in Berlin!
Talking about things to enjoy, how about meeting lots of friends,
listening to great talks and exchanging ideas? Sounds good? Well see you
at SoundCloud tomorrow then!

Details here: http://www.rug-b.de/events/march-meetup-2015

Cheers,
Tobi

Lukas Rieder

Mar 4, 2015, 5:13:31 AM3/4/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to get in line for a lightning talk :)
And if you have not done yet, please participate in the income survey: http://goo.gl/forms/0rRcCaqEp1
See you tomorrow!

Cheers, Lukas

Tobias Pfeiffer

Mar 5, 2015, 6:37:42 AM3/5/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

we are meeting today at SoundCloud and we start around 19:30. There will
be Pizza. First come first served (around 30 Pizzas will be there I'm told).

See you there: http://www.rug-b.de/events/march-meetup-2015

Tobi

On 03/04/2015 09:01 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer wrote:
> Good morning fellow rubyists! :)
>
> Hope you are all doing good enjoying the improving weather in Berlin!
> Talking about things to enjoy, how about meeting lots of friends,ell

Chris Berkhout

Mar 5, 2015, 8:28:48 AM3/5/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

After tonight's RUG-B, some of us will go for a drink at Wind und Wetter:

To get there from SoundCloud it's one stop down on the U8 (to Rosenthaler Platz), or just 12 minutes walk.

Please join us!

Cheers,
Chris

alex

Mar 8, 2015, 1:18:49 PM3/8/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

will there be a live stream? Sadly I'm not able to attend in person.

Greeting,
Alex

Alexandru Martin

Mar 8, 2015, 1:18:49 PM3/8/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I participated in the survey but unfortunately could not attend the meetup :(. I am very curious about the results and your lightning talk. Are the slides available anywhere ?

Thanks!
Alex

Arne Brasseur

Mar 9, 2015, 4:17:33 AM3/9/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
You can find an interactive graph with the results here: https://github.com/Overbryd/income_survey

You'll have to clone it and view it locally it seems though. I'll see if I can get it to work from github directly.

Lukas Rieder

Mar 9, 2015, 5:43:40 AM3/9/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will release this in the course of this Monday ;)

Cheers, Lukas

Lukas Rieder

Mar 9, 2015, 5:54:32 AM3/9/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

so unfortunately I have not yet checked in the latest last-minute changes to the interactive graph. I will have to do that tonight when I get back home. So the Github repository is slightly out of date.
Until then, you can have a look at the Google Form summary:

Cheers, Lukas

Alexandru Martin

Mar 9, 2015, 6:06:43 AM3/9/15
to ru...@googlegroups.com
The Google Form summary is just what I wanted ! Thanks Lukas !