Barcelona Ruby Conference CFP open

Txus

Apr 19, 2014, 9:56:01 AM4/19/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I'm organizing Barcelona Ruby Conference together with my team at Codegram.
We're already busy with this year's edition and we just opened our Call for
Papers, which will close on May 11th.

We've worked hard since we started this conference in 2012 to build an
innovative, interesting, safe space for the international Ruby community. This
year we want to continue to make our Call for Proposals submissions very
diverse, so we're encouraging as many people as possible to submit a great
proposal and take part in this.

Our Call for Papers is here:

And you can take a look at our Code of Conduct here:

I hope it sounds interesting, and we're looking forward to receiving lots of
great proposals!! :)

Cheers,
Txus

Arne Brasseur

Apr 19, 2014, 10:01:32 AM4/19/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey Txus,

Thanks for the heads up! How many slots are available for the CFP? Are accommodation or transportation expenses included for CFP speakers?

Thanks,
Arne

Tobias Pfeiffer

Apr 19, 2014, 10:35:50 AM4/19/14
to Arne Brasseur, ru...@googlegroups.com

I think it's 4 slots and thry pay hotel and travel :)

Sent from my mobile - Sorry for the brevity