JSFest

Bodo Tasche

Sep 5, 2014, 3:22:42 AM9/5/14
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I announced it yesterday in the meetup, but for everyone who wasn't there (and missed some great talks + pizza + dj):

Next week is jsfest week : http://jsfest.berlin/

There are lots of cool events in the city around Reject.js and JSConf.eu. I am really looking forward to that week.

One of the events that I want to highlight is the Charity Coding http://jsfest.berlin/charity_coding/

We partnered with Wheelmap and wahlversprechen and want to help those projects. Both are very important and need our help. If you have time, please register and join us for the day. And if you have other projects you want to work on or need help: join us, too! We would love to host you and help you on that day.

Have a nice weekend!
Bodo