[JOB] Mid-level RoR developer to join Sendicate and help us fix email newsletters (Berlin)

Visto 23 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

George Hartley

no leída,
4 ago 2015, 9:50:134/8/15
a RUG-B

Hi, we’re looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with 3 years+ development experience to join our team on Sendicate and Sellout.

About Sendicate and Sellout

Sendicate is our start up that’s fixing email newsletters.  We’re focussed on a better user experiences for people sending email newsletters, from sign up and onboarding to sending.  Sellout is a product email tool we developed out of Sendicate, which plugs into Shopify and Bigcommerce stores.  It tracks their stores’ popular products, and sends out relevant product emails to their customers automagically.

Both apps are built  with Ruby on Rails, using sidekiq to process the background jobs.  Our customer base is growing, and are screaming out for more features. We are a small team of two in Melbourne and one in Adelaide, and looking for a junior Ruby on Rails developer to work with our Lead developer in Melbourne.

We're looking for a developer with at least three year’s experience in either Ruby on Rails full stack development, or in other related languages who want to get into RoR development.

Key Responsibilities:

·         Full stack development of new features on Sendicate and Sellout, under direction from the Lead developer

·         Code reviews of our other developers commits, and suggesting improvements

·         UI implementation of new features

·         Bug fixing and Support

We want someone who is:

·         Experienced in Full-Stack Ruby on Rails development

·         Passion for excellent UX for all things web and mobile

·         Experience using Git version control

·         Great communication (we use Github, Slack and Trello)

·         Friendly, with an interest in the latest tech, and a passion for learning

Why Join?

·         Grow an awesome product that people love

·         Friendly, flexible team and work environment

·         Improve your Rails knowledge and experience using cutting edge development

Full Time ongoing (though we are flexible if part time is required)

Location: Betahaus, Berlin. Otherwise York Butter Factory, Melbourne, Majoran Adelaide or Remote

Remuneration: Pay based on Experience

Please send through a hello to geo...@sendicate.net with CV and github profile.

www.sendicate.net

www.selloutpro.com