[JOB] RoR Developer (m/w) Berlin, Kreuzberg

Cineport GmbH

Dec 1, 2016, 10:09:31 AM12/1/16
to RUG-B
RoR Developer (m / w) / Cineport GmbH

Company: 	Cineport GmbH
Location: 	Berlin, Kreuzberg (partly flexible)
When: 		as of now
Contact: 	in...@slashrent.de

We are a small start-up in Berlin-Kreuzberg and need more Ruby on Rails CODING POWER in our team, particularly on the penultimate meters to the launch!!!

Project:

P2P film & photo equipment rental platform with booking and payment system, integrated insurance and ID verification.

After over 8 months of work, the platform (based on Ruby on Rails) has all the basic functions as well as the entire strategy and the complete concept with all specifications. We have already accumulated investment capital, an insurance deal and attractive cooperation/marketing partnerships.

As base we use the open source Wep app "sharetribe", which needs to be further modified and adapted:

What is still up to the launch:
  • Smaller structural modifications and front-end adaptations (design)
  • Modification of the transaction process according to detailed specification description
  • Payment API + ID Verification API
  • Integration of a Whitelabel Messenger Mobile App
  • PDF invoice generator
  • Testing
  • Set up the production server
What we mean by Coding Power:
  • Extensive experience with Ruby on Rails
  • Backend / Frontend Skills
  • Experience with other common web programming languages (html5, javascript)
  • Knowledge of version control (Bitbucket / Git)
  • Desirable:
    • Knowledge of data security and encryption
    • Setup of production server
Conditions:
  • 4 months full-time, then on a time basis
  • Long-term cooperation / support of the project desired

Financial compensation on freelance base
+ additional share of company is possible.

Please contact us by e-mail:
in...@slashrent.de

We would be pleased to hear from you!!!
Jonas & Cornelius