[JOB] Full-Stack Developer with a Frontend Focus, ES6 / Rails (m/f) in Berlin

Christian Becker

Dec 5, 2018, 4:30:11 AM12/5/18
to RUG-B
Hi all,

We're looking for a full-stack developer (m/f) with a frontend focus to join the development team for our live streaming platform SlideSync, built on Ruby on Rails.
This is a full-time position (40 hours, on-site, unlimited contract).

Quick summary:
  • We're a team of 15 with a track record of 20 years in the live streaming industry.
  • We develop in Rails 5, Sass/SCSS, jQuery/Backbone.js, Bootstrap and work with SQL/NoSQL databases as well as custom and off-the-shelf video streaming infrastructure.
  • We test with RSpec, Cucumber and Jenkins.
  • We host on AWS Opsworks with nginx/Passenger.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Christian

Telefon/Phone  +49 6441 87087-60

MediaEvent Services GmbH & Co. KG

Berlin Office: Stendaler Straße 4 · 10559 Berlin · Germany
Wetzlar Office: Charlotte-Bamberg-Str. 6 · 35578 Wetzlar · Germany

Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Wetzlar HRA 4015
USt-IdNr./VAT Reg.No. DE206509024

Komplementärin: MediaEvent Services Verwaltungs GmbH
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Wetzlar HRB 5079
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Tim Ebert