[JOB] Platform Engineer at HotelTonight

Mário Nzualo

Mar 6, 2017, 12:43:21 PM3/6/17
to RUG-B
Hi,

At HotelTonight we are looking for people to join our Berlin office.

On the server side we use Ruby and Rails to power our mobile apps which make it easy to book great hotels at last minute rates. One of the projects ran out of our Berlin office is the scoring algorithm that ranks hotels based on market dynamics and behavioral data. For that we currently use ElasticSearch and Kafka - we are now reevaluating parts of our stack so that the mobile apps can provide better recommendations to users.

You can find more about the role here.

Feel free to reach me if you have any questions about the role/company/culture.

See you around. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Mário