[JOB] Looking for job in berlin ( Ruby on Rails )

Reuben Tan

Oct 12, 2016, 9:19:00 AM10/12/16
to RUG-B
 Hello everyone,

 My name is Reuben from Singapore, and I am currently looking for opportunity to work in Berlin. =)

 I have about 7 years experience with ruby on rails. =)

 This is my portfolio : http://reubentan.herokuapp.com/

 A little about myself :

 I started my career working in a start up after which I tried my own
 start up trying to disrupt the legal industry in Singapore unforunately
 that didn't work out. My main failure point was that I didn't have
 enough domain experience, can't convince a lawyer ( highly paid ) to
 quit their job and join a start up ( low paid ).

 Long story short, student loans started hounding me and I got to find a
 full time job to pay my debts. =)

 Now I am working in a MNC company in Singapore doing prototyping for
 various clients.

 Thanks for your attention people!

Jonathan Weiss

Oct 13, 2016, 2:54:39 AM10/13/16
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reuben,

I manage several software development teams at Amazon Web Services and we are hiring several engineering positions, e.g. https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/380532 https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/376337 https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/347383

I would be very happy to discuss details with you.

Best,
Jonathan

Johann Quassowski

Oct 19, 2016, 4:55:06 AM10/19/16
to RUG-B
Hello Reuben,

I'm a (fairly junior) Ruby developer working at Minodes, a retail analytics and ad-tech startup, and I would be happy to work with a more experienced colleague.
Check this out: https://minodes-jobs.personio.de/job/6495

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Johann