[JOB] Thinking of moving to Berlin

Valentin Arkhipov

Jun 29, 2017, 7:43:06 AM6/29/17
to RUG-B
Halo Berlin!
I have come here for a holiday but after 2 weeks im thinking of staying.

I am a senior ruby dev from UK, have just finished a 12 month contract as the teach lead/head of development for a supermarket goods intelligence platform where i designed and developed their new system architecture.
Did not expect to be looking for work here, but the city has won me over - im here until the end of July if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee etc

Drop me a line for CV or any questions and hope to see you all at the next meetup!
Valentin

J. Lüdke

Jun 30, 2017, 4:52:59 AM6/30/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ruby User Group Berlin,

is the meetup next Thursday certain? Where are we going to meet?

happy coding

Johannes Lüdke

Nico Hagenburger

Jun 30, 2017, 5:02:10 AM6/30/17
to ru...@googlegroups.com
Hey Johannes,

the next meetup will take place at Bitcrowd and will have a BBQ. Please make sure to sign up at least this time as we have to calculate the amount of food:

Nico

Sent from somewhere.